Dominion Capital is a U.S. investment firm based in New York City. Our investment areas include Capital Markets, Real Estate, Venture Capital, and Structured Products.
Our trading desk works with a number of institutions to execute our proprietary trading strategies, with focus on capital growth and liquidity.
We provide hard money loans for constructions, rehabs, and development projects, as well as make strategic equity investments across the continental United States.
We fund startups, incubators, and venture capital funds that have a demonstrated track record of investing in and working with startups from seed stage, through several rounds of follow-on investments, to a profitable exit.
We work with and small to mid-cap companies to provide capital for growing business needs, in both public and private markets.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP - WINTER/SPRING 2020
You will report directly to our CTO, working on a variety of tasks across our products, including proprietary deal management software, back office solutions, blockchain lending, and more. You will have an opportunity to learn modern application development techniques, using current technology stacks and good practices.
A sharp-minded individual with experience writing code, who thrives on “diving into problems” and “figuring things out,” capable of communicating their thoughts and loving programming will make a great fit in our tight knit team.
- Coding new and existing modules
- Learning our systems and creating Unit Tests for excisting modules
- Deployment and automation scripts, monitoring tools
- Comfort in Linux environment
- Understanding of programming concepts, databases, testing principles and SDLC
- Experience with Source Control (git, git-flow is a big plus)
- Self discipline and organization
- Problem solving
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering field or equivalent
- We are open to competent college seniors
- GPA 3.0 or higher.
Recruiters please do not contact.